Labels Are Gone

SakurasouShiina

Labels Are Gone

Post by SakurasouShiina »

All of the labels for every single post is gone. We also can't label posts. It seems the redesign broke everything...
LordRazen
Site Admin

Labels Are Gone

Post by LordRazen »

erm... yeah thx for the obvious... :P

I just work on the forum if you didnt recognize ...;)

not sure if the labels will stay. the most labels are useless since we got forums for them now - it's just more work to manage them...

i work on a hidden default-label. If that would be possible it would be nice. Cause right now the default is / was "suggestion", but not every thread is a suggestion in the new forums... and since you cant change labels easily.... -.-

---

Testing the new attachements-function:

---

URL Test:
team-discussion/1151-labels-are-gone/edit/2507

Inline test: team-discussion/1151-labels-are-gone/edit/2507
Attachments
world-cup-2018-day-18-5728185562955776-s.png
world-cup-2018-day-18-5728185562955776-s.png (3.29 KiB) Viewed 182 times
SakurasouShiina

Labels Are Gone

Post by SakurasouShiina »

Here's an idea: Have a user choose between Suggestion, Question, Bug, or Other when creating a thread.

But yeah, I see what you mean by the labels being mostly useless. The only good ones are W.I.P and Great Idea. Maybe it'd be possible to have it so when a thread enters a forum it automatically gets a label. For example, if a thread enters the Submitted Forum, it would get the submitted label.
LordRazen
Site Admin

Labels Are Gone

Post by LordRazen »

DanganChihiro wrote:Here's an idea: Have a user choose between Suggestion, Question, Bug, or Other when creating a thread.
-> that's the problem: it doesnt seem to be possible
DanganChihiro wrote:Maybe it'd be possible to have it so when a thread enters a forum it automatically gets a label. For example, if a thread enters the Submitted Forum, it would get the submitted label.
-> well... nice idea to have the forum colorful, but there's no use in that, no further information in the label...