I CANT D:

Joey

I CANT D:

Post by Joey »

the thing is when you tell me to make the head myself or submit it myself. I CANT! its because the account like Zoey is already taken. so thats why i submit the heads to the database. i know you might say its because we should really be doing it ourselves cause its hard for you guys. but yeah. if you want i can put the fortnite characters in a folder like i did for the steve skins
SakurasouShiina

I CANT D:

Post by SakurasouShiina »

What do you mean the account is already taken?
All you have to do is change your skin, use the custom head generator, and then you're done.
If there's some other problem, can you explain what it is?
Dino_Ram

I CANT D:

Post by Dino_Ram »

K I think I know this guys problem. I think they're stating that they're using someone elses account so they either can't answer the security questions to change their skin or don't have permission to change it...

Also, your funny. It's not that we can't do it, it's just that we'd rather not because were already very busy with the site... So unless you can get someone to help, sorry.
SonshineBoys

I CANT D:

Post by SonshineBoys »

I made the fortnite Zoey skin
Joey

I CANT D:

Post by Joey »

What I Mean Is I Dont Have Money To Get The Actual Minecraft. So I Cant Make My Own Username And Do The Heads Myself. Thats Why. Also Good Job For Making Zoey Skin Dude.
Joey

Sorry

Post by Joey »

Sorry about the whole i cant submit the skins myself. im looking on youtube on how to change your skin. honestly i feel stupid. but i hope you can forgive me.