Adventurer's cap or others custom "armors"

OSMcodeGame

Post by OSMcodeGame »

I have an adventure server and I like get specials armors helmets (mods, plugins and datapacks are bugged for the majority of players) I hope find customs "hats" which don't replace your skin but just modify, like this one.
Thank for read.
Attachments
049a87f533b7b106f11e975ff077e42b42de64f9.png
049a87f533b7b106f11e975ff077e42b42de64f9.png (996 Bytes) Viewed 1065 times
Kiaria

Post by Kiaria »

OSMcodeGame wrote: I have an adventure server and I like get specials armors helmets (mods, plugins and datapacks are bugged for the majority of players) I hope find customs "hats" which don't replace your skin but just modify, like this one.
Thank for read.
Java MC (which is what Minecraft/Mojang runs custom heads in) does not support HD-Type heads with a transparent inner layer. The inner layer will always show as a black box even if we do not "color it in" on the skin. Sadly, even if we were to create skins showing hat wear on the second layer and attempt to leave the skin file blank on the inner layer, the game will cover the player's head with the darkened inner layer that automates through Mojang.
OSMcodeGame

Post by OSMcodeGame »

Yes, I get somes reports of my players, but personnaly, I don't see the black layer in the game, only in laucher.